The NCA Executive would like to encourage all residents to become members of the community association. The NCA meetings are held on the third Monday of the month, from September to June at the Navan Arena 7:30 PM.
The NCA is the umbrella organization for:
- The production and distribution of the Navan Nugget
- the Nifty 50plus Senior’s Club,
- the Nifty 50 FIT
- the Canada 150th Committee
- the November 11th Cenotaph Committee
- the Navan Builders Wall Committee
- the Soccer Registration group,
- the Baseball Registration group
- the Fall Fest Committee,
- the Winter Fest Committee,
- the Outdoor Rink Committee,
- the Tennis Court access sign up
Members of the NCA maintain the floral gardens at the entrance of the village, and maintain the appearance to the Cenotaph.
NCA provides the community link to our City representative.
The NCA has successfully completed projects such as the Cenotaph Restoration, the Shade Structure Park Project, the Clock Tower and Wall of Fame, the Navan 150th Celebration, and the Outdoor Skating Rink. Your membership entitles you to vote at the AGM, bring issues relevant to the village onto the agenda, and get actively involved in projects that are of interest to you. The Please support the NCA by becoming a member. Visit our website www.navan.on.ca